Search This Blog

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Uhuru Meets Delegation from Kisii, Nyamira


President Uhuru Kenyatta and his Deputy William Ruto on Wednesday met a delegation from Kisii and Nyamira counties at State House, Nakuru. The President said he disagreed with the Supreme Court ruling that nullified his election, but that does not mean he has a problem with the whole Abagusii community.



“I have no problem with Abagusii, I have a problem with the old man (Chief Justice David Maraga) and the decision delivered by his court,” he said. He accused National Super Alliance leader Raila Odinga of spreading hate in rallies in Kisii and Nyamira counties after the ruling.
He said he was angered by the Supreme Court ruling and openly expressed his disagreement with its decision. “ I am hurt and angry, did he expect me to be happy and laughing. I have to defend myself. I have to say the truth because I am human otherwise I will be pretending. How would you feel if your victory is taken away from you,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Blog, Good work Admin