Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

VALENTINE SPECIAL: Valentine Greeting To You.


Valentine’s Day celebrates love, romance and togetherness. Celebrated on February 14, this day sees people across the world spending time with their loved ones, one way or the other. From special dates to candlelight dinners, from surprises to hunting for gifts together Valentine’s Day is much more than just whispering sweet nothings to each other.

Some of the Valentine wishes that you need this Valentine Day!!!
Happy Valentine’s Day.
Love is not as simple as candle & Roses
Love is day-to-day living; talking time,
making time to be there,
with open arms and giving Heart

The smile on your face lets me know
that u need me there’s a truth in your eyes
saying you’ll never leave me the touch of
your hand says you’ll catch me if ever I fall.

Some people say they want a Prince Charming, But I on the other hand, Say I don’t. That’s because I have a guy a billion times better than that. Love you’re your partner more on Valentine’s Day.

PHOTOS:











No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Blog, Good work Admin