Search This Blog

Monday, November 7, 2016

Laurent Koscielny 'open' to Arsenal departure

Arsenal centre-back Laurent Koscielny has hinted that he wants to sample life at another club before hanging up his boots.
The France international joined Arsenal from Lorient in the summer of 2010 and has made more than 250 appearances for the Gunners since making the switch from French football.
The 31-year-old has insisted that he is happy at the Emirates Stadium, but has suggested that he would consider a move away from London due to his "desire to travel".

"My future? I work really well at the club, and they are also happy with my work so I don't see why there would be a reason to leave. Desire to travel? It is always possible, but at the moment I haven't bought a plane ticket," Koscielny told Telefoot.

Koscielny has won two FA Cups and one Community Shield during his time at Arsenal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Blog, Good work Admin