Search This Blog

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Kenya's Renowned Gospel Artist Admitted In Hospital After Collapsing At His Home In Kasarani

Gospel singer Willy Paul was rushed to Mater Hospital in Nairobi Tuesday after he collapsed at his house in Kasarani.


Willy Paul developed breathing complications, causing him to keel over.

The award-winning singer, who was discharged from hospital Wednesday evening, says his neighbours rushed him to hospital.

“I had developed breathing complications. I am not asthmatic and I have never experienced such a condition. So I don’t understand how it came about,” Willy Paul told The Spotlight Post.

“I collapsed at home; and when I regained consciousness I found myself admitted to hospital. I gather it is my neighbours and friends who rushed me to Mater,” he added.

The Sijafika hit-maker says his doctor told him that the constant exposure to different climates, because of his frequent travels, caused his breathing complications.

“I am feeling better now, though I have mild pains in the neck. I am taking a bed rest until Saturday. I will resume performances Sunday as I am the bread-winner of my family. That explains my urge to get well soon,” said Willy Paul.

Willy Paul had taken to social media Wednesday to break the news to his fans.

“If I made it through the tough night, then God is really good! Thank you Lord! Thank you again,” he wrote.

Fans took to his Instagram feed to wish him a quick recovery.

Get well soon Willy Paul.

The musician recently added another feather to his repertoire by releasing a new hit single Fanya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Blog, Good work Admin