Search This Blog

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Adnan Januzaj vows to prove himself to Jose Mourinho

Manchester United midfielder Adnan Januzaj has insisted that he will not give up on his hope of forcing his way into the team.
The 21-year-old featured regularly under David Moyes in 2013 but has since struggled to hold down a place in the team and is currently on a season-long loan spell under Moyes at Sunderland.
The Belgian acknowledges that he is not currently part of Jose Mourinho's plans, but vowed to do everything he can to change the manager's mind.

"I understand that I was no priority for Mourinho," Januzaj told Belgian newspaper HLN Sport.
"I don't have to talk, I have to perform. I don't have any time to waste I have to prove again that I am a worthy Manchester United player."

Januzaj has made five Premier League starts for Sunderland so far this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Blog, Good work Admin