Search This Blog

Thursday, April 14, 2016

5 Stunning Photos Of Gospel Singer Mercy Masika That Will Leave You Surprised Why She Felt Ugly

Celebrated Kenyan gospel singer Mercy Masika. PHOTO: COURTESY
Renowned gospel singer Mercy Masika shocked fans when she revealed that she thought that she was ugly.

The Mwema hit-maker, who has since made peace with her appearance, credits God for her new-found self-love.

READ ALSO: REVEALED! Here's Why Sauti Sol's Bein Aimé Baraza Attacked A Popular Ghafla Blogger (Photos)


“For a long time I thought I was ugly. Wasn’t that devil a liar? But the more I love God the more beautiful I feel about myself. God defines me. Halleluyah,” revealed Masika.

And she is beautiful indeed. Check out 5 stunning photos of the gospel singer:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Blog, Good work Admin