Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

“I Will Settle Down With My Beautiful Luhya Girlfriend” Willy Paul Talks About Marriage


Willy Paul is in a relationship with a beautiful girl from Luhya land. This comes a few months after he broke up with his Ethiopian fiance, Sarah Glorious, a lady he was to walk down the aisle with.
During a recent interview with Pulse the singer opened up about his private life and what he is planning to do in terms of settling down. He said,
I have finally decided to settle down. It is something my girlfriend and I discussed while I was away on tour and we have agreed to make our affair public. I will be introducing her to you in a few days
This however comes a few weeks after Fred Omondi publicly revealed he was dating Willy Paul’s ex girlfriend and this might have somehow pushed Willy to introduce his woman too…
I am making this announcement because I am tired of groupies disturbing me. I want to be transparent with my woman. I am fully taken,
The controversial singer described his girlfriend as a beautiful Luhya who has seen him through thick and thin. She is not after the fame or the money like most of the girls he dated before.
She is one person who even used to pay my house rent so this has nothing to do with showbiz. And if you insist on her tribe, I can tell you that she is a beautiful Luhya girl.
Well, if everything works out fine then this might this be the lady he will settle down with?
When I say I want to settle down, this time round, I want you to take me seriously. Soon you will hear wedding bells.

Source: Niaje.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Blog, Good work Admin