Search This Blog

Friday, January 12, 2018

Breaking News : Nairobi Deputy Governor, Hon Polycap Igathe Regins-Details.


Nairobi County deputy governor Polycap Igathe announced his resignation of Nairobi County this Friday evening.7

It's barely four months since deputy governor Igathe took oath of Office.

Here is the full statement he published on his facebook account following the regnation.
"Dear Nairobians, it is with a heavy heart that I resign my seat as elected Deputy Governor of Nairobi City County effective 1pm on 31st Jan 2018. I regret I have failed to earn the trust of the Governor to enable me to drive Admin & Management of the county.

Without fear, favour or ill will I step down to avoid abusing or betraying my oath of office to Kenyans, Nairobians & my family.‬

Thank you for the encouraging support given to me so far."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Blog, Good work Admin