Search This Blog

Monday, September 12, 2016

Artist Bahati Finally Explains Why He Sat on President's Chair

Gospel Musician Bahati has finally broken the silence and explained why he sat on President Uhuru Kenyatta's seat on Saturday during the Jubilee Party grand launch at Kasarani Stadium.


While performing his song Mama at the highly-anticipated event, Bahati pulled the President away from his seat, which he comfortably occupied and begun singing to First Lady Margaret Kenyatta, a move that evoked a heated debate from members of the public.
Responding to matter, Bahati stated that the song meant so much to him that he got emotional and forgot protocols.

“The truth is I got really emotional and whatever I did could have gone out of hand. I truly love the President and I was only acting like a child would with a father. I am truly sorry to the President and all Kenyans who felt I did something wrong,” Bahati said.
He also added that he uses the song to appreciate all mothers in the world and gives his best during his performance.

“MAMA:- This's a Song God put in my heart to appreciate the Strength of Mothers Out there & When I sing it to any Mum I find myself giving my best At times forgetting the Protocols. I WISH SHE WAS ALIVE TO SEE WHERE GOD HAS PUT ME TODAY,” part of his Facebook post read.
After his magnificent performance on Saturday, the gospel musician joked that he had become the shortest serving President in Kenya.

“HISTORY WRITTEN I "BAHATI" become the Shortest Serving President as PRESIDENT UHURU "VACATES" his Chair that I may Sing the Song MAMA to Kenya's First Lady Margret Kenyatta!!! GLORY TO JESUS,” the award-winning artiste posted.

After the gesture, Bahati became the subject of online discussion, with as section of the public saying it was a sign of disrespect to the National Symbols which included the President's chair and the First Lady while some of his fans seemed thrilled and thought he was courageous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Blog, Good work Admin